Below is the Parish Council Monthly Meeting agenda for 13 July:
Councillors are summoned to attend a Meeting of Dorstone Parish Council on Wednesday July 13th 2022 in the Village Hall Dorstone at 7-30pm.
1) To receive apologies,
2) To receive declaration of Interest from members in any item to be discussed
3) To receive representation from the Public
4) Receive minutes of June 8th 2022
Golden Valley Police
a) July report
b) Police & Crime Commissioner Survey
a) APPLICATION NO & SITE ADDRESS: Planning Consultation – 221904 – Cella Pegler Orchard, Dorstone, Hereford, Herefordshire HR3 6AW
DESCRIPTION: Proposed two storey extension with link and alterations to existing dwelling
b) Local Plan; 2021-2041, consultation, views by 29th July
a) Pay Clerks salary
b) Pay lengthsmen
c) Pay Data Protection fee £40
8) B4348, to consider reply from Herefordshire Council.
a) To receive update on cleaning the Ponty Weston stream bridges in the village
b) To receive update on the sewage discharge into the Ponty-Weston stream by the old telephone kiosk.
10) Talk Community meeting, report from Councillor Aubrey-Cosslett
11) To appoint a representative to the Dorstone Village Hall Committee
12) To receive information from HALC
13) Herefordshire Council; Information circulated
a) Talk Parish meeting June 22nd
b) Partnership Information bulletin
c) Monthly growth & development Blog, Herefordshire Council Chief executive
d) information on the annual canvass of Electorate
e) British museum talk on Herefordshire Hoards
14) Date of next meeting; August 10th 2022.
To consider not holding a meeting in August, next meeting September 14th 2022
Parish Council Clerk
July 5th 2022
Telephone 550652, email@example.com